Hi guys Tango have just released a new app for iPhone users to be better or comparable to Apple's own FaceTime (I've tried their other product which is amazing & FREE - will post shortly) pls let me know your thoughts. Here's the blurb ...
Tango brings you free, high-quality mobile video calls over 3G and Wi-Fi! Tango is an entertaining video calling service that connects people around the world in an exhilarating new way. It’s easy to use and it works.
Tango will change the way you communicate every day, stay connected, and share special moments as they happen. Whether saying goodnight to your kids while traveling on business, needing advice from your best friend while shopping, or saying I love you to your girlfriend studying abroad, Tango for all your calls because you never know where your conversations will take you.
• Free video calling to your friends and family around the world, wherever you are
• Call between iPhone and other smartphones on 3G and Wi-Fi
• Populates Tango Contacts automatically from existing phone contact list
• Invite friends and others by e-mail or text
• Switch cameras and swap screens to show what is around you
• Move between video to audio and back to video
• Simple and easy to use
• Create an account in less than five seconds - New profile not required
Learn more at http://tango.me/
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tango_me
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TangoMe
Follow our blog at http://www.tango.me/blog