Take a (horrible) Fiat Punto for a spin and get a free £15 e-voucher for Ticketmaster and 1 year British cycling ride membership.
Full T&C's below:
1. Offer open to UK residents aged 18 and over who test-drive a Fiat Punto between 1st February and 30th September 2012.
2. Only one claim per person.
3. Participants in this promotion will be entitled to an award of a free £15 Ticketmaster e-gift card and 1 year British Cycling Ride Membership worth £24. Upon completion of the Test Drive you will be given a postcard with a unique code and details of how to redeem the award on the newpunto.co.uk website.
4. To claim your award, enter the unique code from the test drive postcard, along with your contact details and test drive information onto www.newpunto.co.uk. Your application must be completed within 14 days of your test drive in order to claim your Ticketmaster e- gift card and British Cycling 1 year ride membership. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact us at 00800 3428 0000. You will receive the Ticketmaster voucher code and pin via email. The British Cycling membership forms will be sent via post.
5. For full Ticketmaster e-gift card terms and conditions please visit http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/gift_cards.html?tm_link=giftcards_link3. E-gift cards and a code will be dispatched within 28 days of receipt of the application on the redemption website via an email.
6. 1 Year British Cycling Ride Membership is only available to new British Cycling members. For details on British Cycling Ride membership, visit http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/ride-membership. British Cycling membership forms will be sent out by post within 28 days of receipt of your application. Credit or debit card details may be required.
7. Closing date for redemption is 10th October 2012.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for lost claims or applications or incorrect or invalid data submitted by the participant.
9. The e-gift card can be redeemed against anything on the www.Ticketmaster.co.uk website.
10. No cash alternative is available. No purchase required.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and check their identity.
12. Applications that are incorrect or incomplete will be void. The Promoter may refuse to provide an award, or seek its recovery, in the event of a participant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under the Terms and Conditions.
13. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for network, telephone line or communication failures of any kind or for applications that are incomplete, corrupted, incomprehensible or not received before the closing date and time. Such applications will be void.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance or use of any award, provided that nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud.
17. For a hard copy set of these Terms and Conditions please send a SAE to Punto & British Cycling, krow communications, 65 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5BL by no later than 31st October 2012.
18. The Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. Promoter: Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd. 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX