Friday 5th November – Fireworks Spectacular from 5.00pm
The fun starts on The Orient Main Stage from 5pm with Real Radio’s breakfast presenters Ditchy and Salty as they entertain you with competitions, special guests and much more before the massive firework spectacular at 7pm outside The Great Hall.
Last year more than 5000 eager spectators watched the show - before retiring into The Great Hall and The Orient for something warm to eat and drink.
The Trafford Centre Fireworks Facts:
· There are a total of 4926 separate firework effects in the 2010 show.
· 40% more effects than the 2009 display.
· This equates to an average of 4.32 effects per second during the display.
· This year’s display has taken 10 months to design and build.
· Nearly 3.5 miles of wire is used to rig the display on the day.
· Over 5 tonnes of fireworks and equipment is used on this years display.
· There are over 700 separate digital cues used to fire the show.
· £ for £ the biggest free fully choreographed 5th November display in the North West.
· The display is fired using the latest state of the art digital firing system, Firedancer.