Found this the other day, and downloaded it. Saved me time travelling.
Use Tube Exits Lite to know exactly which carriage to board to arrive right by your platofrm exit in London Underground's top 12 busiest stations - including the 'Way Out', Tube line interchange, British Rail and DLR.
- Can be accessed anywhere, including anywhere in the underground station, on the platform and in the train.
- Covers every station on the London Underground. (Zones 1-9)
- Platform exit information provided for Way Out, line interchange, British Rail and DLR.
- Journey information provided for single or multiple transfer journeys.
- Users can save their favourite journeys for quick access.
- Get the reverse journey with a single tap.
- Journeys can be edited to add/remove stations or to change the required platform exit.
- Output includes clear train visual showing which Tube carriage to board.
FREE accompanying apps:
1. 'Tube Map' by Bappz, in order to view when offline.
Available for iPhone and iPod Touch. Type 'london tube map' in i-Tunes Store search.
2. 'London Tube Info' by Brfos Studio, helps you to know which lines are closed due to engineering works. Live status.
3. 'London Tube Status' by Malcolm Barclay.
4. 'Tube Boards Free' - displays it like the tube train status boards. Love this one!
For the full version: About the cost of a single zone 1 Tube journey.