One is on Saturday and one is on Sunday.
Gardening for Small Spaces is written by John Cushnie, who is a panelist on BBC Radio 4s Gardeners Question Time. The FREE books provide clever design solutions to make the most of your plot. Don't miss your two free 68-page books inside the Telegraph this weekend. John has been designing and renovating small gardens for years, his knowledge of the practicalities and pitfalls is second to none and are detailed in each of the free 64-page books inside the paper this weekend. The books include advice such as:
- Making a wildlife paradise
- Creating the best roof terraces, balconies and patios
- ing light and shade to make a small garden look bigger
- Making the most out of a basement garden
- Three case studies to avoid problems
- Planting directory