As some of you may know, the Uncharted 2 public beta has been running for the last couple of weeks, but only for those who pre-ordered the game from certain retailers.
But no longer! Because you can download it from PlayStation Store at 7pm UK, and play all the way up to October 12th!
The Public Beta contains:
* Four maps The Ice Cave, The Temple, The Village and The Plaza
* Deathmatch, Elimination, Plunder, Chain Reaction, Co-op Gold Rush and an extract from one of our Co-op objective levels
* The Machinima mode, where you can run around the levels and tweak the camera so you can create movies which you can then watch in Cinema mode
* Cinema mode, where you can watch movies of your online matches, or your performances in Machinima mode, then upload them and send them to your friends (as long as theyve got the Beta to watch it on of course)
* Twitter option enter your twitter account details and youll automatically tweet status updates of your online progress
* Store items weve included a selection of the Skins, Boosters, and Taunts as well as all the Co-op Weapon Upgrades for you to spend your hard earned ingame cash on