I still use YouTube on my PC and laptop because it's much easier to browse my subs that way. However, no matter if it's PC, Android, iPhone the user experience is not polished and user experience is lacking.
With Youtube Plus, it's an all-in-one tool to customise YouTube. Features included which I use myself are:
- Mouse scroll wheel to adjust volume
- Fit video to fill entire browser
- Make Youtube logo go to subs page
- Remove autoplay "up next"
- Grid layout for subs
- Disable ads or keep only for subs
- Pop-out window for vids
- When you scroll down the comments, still show vid
- Control playlist (reverse, autoplay etc)
I used to use another similar extension, but that hasn't been updated in months. This extension has everything needed and more, a lot more!
It's available on Chrome