. - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


£0.00 @
lumoruk Avatar
banned9y, 8m agoPosted 9 years, 8 months ago
lumoruk Avatar
banned9y, 8m agoPosted 9 years, 8 months ago

All Comments

(3) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Has it got a combi filling loop?

It usually is a braided flexible hose.
[SIZE=2]as the last poster said there should be a ( this is what i do for mine) braided/flexi pipe that can connect direct to the cold water supply, and then to the boiler system, and open the small valve and water will go into the system, there is also a pressure valve inside when its gets to what your pressure should be, close tap and with there being a non return valve going into the boiler no water will flow back out but there might be a small amount in the pipe so have a small towel ready, with any luck bobs your uncle and your system is ready to go etc :-D [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]and bingo pictures too[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]below [/SIZE]

Follow this link, it should tell you what you want to know.




Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!