13 of the finest double-entendres that were aired on British TV & Radio
1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - And this is Gregoriava from
Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!
2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl
Gibson comes inside of him.
3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - This is really a lovely
horse. I once rode her mother.
4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - Ah, isnt
that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the
5. US PGA Commentator - One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is
playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his
balls and kisses them ..... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!
6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team
said: Youd eat beaver if you could get it.
7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have
snowed and didnt, turned to the weatherman and asked, So Bob, wheres
that eight inches you promised me last night? Not only did HE have to
leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so
8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: Ballesteros felt much better
today after getting a 69 yesterday.
9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:
Theres nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like
10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: Stephen
Hendry jumps on Steve Daviss misses every chance he gets.
11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male
astronomer for warmth during BBC1s UK eclipse coverage remarked: They
seem cold out there, theyre rubbing each other and hes only come in
12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny
Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: Some weeks Nick likes to
use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.
13. A female commentator asks Ally Mcoist - after he is taken off before
half time - so Ally how does it feel being pulled off at half time -
to which he answered - its gotta be better than cream cakes and tea!!!