2010 money saving ideas..
Just wanted to continue on a discussion from work to here of how people are going to save money for this year.
This was a discussion amongst my staff at work when I walked in, and following are some ideas from some people:
1. Spend less on drinking.
2. Bring Lunch (sandwich) from home.
3. Down grade my mobile phone tariff.
Some of my ideas:
4. Spend less on clothes and shoes (make do with what I have).
5. Reduce unnecessary small household expenditure costs (newspapers, magazines, DVDs, etc)
6. Sell all the unwanted electrical items, previous mobile phones, unwanted books and DVDs on ebay.
What are your money saving ideas??