1. It's an incentive to show up
2: It reduces stress
3: It leads to more honest communications
4. It reduces complaints about low pay
5. It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover
6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management want to hear
7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter
8. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you dont care.
9. It eliminates holidays because people would rather come to work.
10. It makes fellow employees look better.
11. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
12. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
13. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
14. Suddenly, burping during a meeting isnt so embarrassing.
15. Employees work later since theres no longer a need to relax at the bar.
16. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
17. Everyone agrees they work better after theyve had a couple of drinks.
18. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
19. Increases the chance of seeing your boss naked.
20. It promotes foreign relations with the former Soviet Union.
21. The janitors closet will finally have a use.
22. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
23. Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as gross.
24. Babbling and mumbling incoherently will be common language