30 Things We Have Learned From The Movies
1. All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of
2. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off-even while
3. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect
hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there and you
can travel to any other part of the building you want without
4. If you need to reload your gun, you will always have
more ammunition-even if you havent been carrying any before now.
5. Youre very likely to survive any battle in any war
unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your
sweetheart back home.
6. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German
officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent
7. If your town is threatened by an imminent natural
disaster or killer beast, the mayors first concern will be the tourist
trade or his forthcoming art exhibition.
8. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.
9. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be
thrown through it before long.
10. If being chased through town, you can usually take cover
in a passing St. Patricks Day parade-at any time of the year.
11. When paying for a taxi, dont look at your wallet as you
take out a bill-just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always
be the exact fare.
12. Kitchens dont have light switches. When entering a
kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light
13. If staying in a haunted house, women will investigate
any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
14. Word processors never display a cursor on screen but
will always say: Enter Password Now.
15. Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their
family every morning even though their husband and children never have
time to eat it.
..............and there's more !