I have loose change in my gift certificate account on Amazon. Feeling generous and in a good mood, so if you can find the daftest Easter related item under £6.......(be as ambiguous as you like but must offer a full explanation) and you can have it or a preferred item of between £5-6 as long as it is part of the free Super Saver Delivery option lol
How do I get FREE Super Saver Delivery?
1. Place over £5 of eligible items in your Shopping Basket.*
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Make sure your items are being delivered to a single UK address.
4. Select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery method. The delivery time for Super Saver Delivery orders is 3 to 5 business days after dispatch.
5. Select "Group my items into as few deliveries as possible" as your delivery preference.
6. Place your order.**
* Eligible items are those purchased directly from Amazon.co.uk (or items sold by a third party on Marketplace marked as Fulfilled by Amazon) on the Amazon.co.uk website, excluding gift certificates and certain electrical items (where this is stated on the item's product information page). Items purchased from Amazon's Preferred Merchant, Indigostarfish.com are also eligible for Super Saver Delivery. If your order qualifies for FREE Super Saver Delivery, you will still be charged a delivery fee for any ineligible items in the order.
Should have explained in the beginning :0)
No sob stories....they will be excluded from entries.
I will decide on the winning entry at 5pm Bank Holiday Monday (extended as off out tonight)