So here's the deal, I RMA'd my 512mb XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition (how cool does that sound. :D)
and now i'm being offered a 512mb Palit Nvidia 9800GT w/hdmi
Now, atm I dont even need the HDMI, and the company said I can take this, or wait for supplier to replace my card.
So I am aware that a 9800 is basically the same as a 8800, jus wondering if you was in my shoes, what would you do. Replace it now, or wait it out?
(I have been waitin abotu 6 weeks now)