Can you answer the following logic puzzle?
Four ranchers are raising sheep like crazy. And Dogs! Using all the clues you can find, match the name of the owners with the ranch each owns, the number of sheep on the ranch, its acreage, and the main dog's name. Oh yeah, also how much each dog weighs!
Ranchers: Medici, Clark, Hunter, Sullivan
Ranch Names: Flying Wool, Black Sheep, Merino, B-Baa-B
Sheep Count: 240, 320, 384, 480
Dog Names: Skip, Joey, Blue, Dingo
Acres: 1200, 1500, 1800, 2400
Dog Weight: 21 lbs, 32 lbs, 40 lbs, 48 lbs
1) Clark's ranch has 1/5 more sheep than the ranch where Joey lives.
2) The B-Baa-B ranch has 300 more acres than the Sullivan ranch, but 600 fewer than Clark's.
3) Dingo weighs 11 pounds fewer than the Flying Wool Ranch dog.
4) Medici's acreage is 300 fewer than the Merino Ranch.
5) The heaviest dog, not Skip nor Sullivan's dog, lives on the ranch with the most sheep.
6) The Hunter ranch has 1/3 more sheep than the Merino ranch.
7) Joey weighs 1/4 more than Skip, who lives on 2400 acres.