Alcohol Poisoning - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Alcohol Poisoning

£0.00 @
Anyone ever had it? My OH thinks he has got it after going out last night and drinking 1 bottle of wine, 1 sambuca shot, 1 vodka redbull and 4 beers. Anyone know the symptoms? Read More
kelly1987 Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago
Anyone ever had it?

My OH thinks he has got it after going out last night and drinking 1 bottle of wine, 1 sambuca shot, 1 vodka redbull and 4 beers.

Anyone know the symptoms?
Tags:
kelly1987 Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago
Options

All Comments

(25) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
banned#1
one of my school friends died of alcohol posioning it's very serious.

I'm sure what he's suffering from is just the man equivalent of a hangover.
#2
The following represent other signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning and alcohol poisoning effects:

Absent reflexes
No withdrawal from painful stimuli (for instance from pinching)
Confusion
Difficulty awakening the person
Seizures
Slow, shallow, or irregular breathing
Blue-tinged skin or pale skin
Unconsciousness (passing out)
#3
highly doubt thats alchohol poisioning, you would know if you had it hes just got a hangover
#4
The problem is, is that its completely dependent on the person to how much they can withstand, I could drink twice that and be fine, but, I have had alcohol poisoning before, not very nice, I was dehydrated, Had blotchy red patched on my skin, especially round my neck area, and had to forcefully sick myself up and drink a shed load of water to get over it. That was after a 18 hole pub golf session at uni a few years back. Best thing for your OH to do would to get a shed load of water down him.
#6
Sounds like a standard night out to me
#7
No way that has given him alcohol poisoning! tell him to stop being such a puff!
#8
lol goonieman :roll:
#9
Goonieman
No way that has given him alcohol poisoning! tell him to stop being such a puff!


+1 :-D :thumbsup:
#10
Goonieman
No way that has given him alcohol poisoning! tell him to stop being such a puff!


I was just thinking the exact same thing and was trying to think how I could politely say it... instead I'm just going to...

+1

lol
#11
lol the sympathy on this site makes me laugh...

but he might me a lightweight...
#12
This is a joke surely?

I remember the days when if someone had a skinfull - that's exactly what it was. Best way to avoid the side effects is to fall asleep with a kebab besides your bed and munch it down about 8am in the morning after.

Right as rain by lunchtime.
#13
He's probably dehydrated, water lots of and a sports drink should bring his electrolytes back up.

Failing that a Maccy Ds should fix him.
#14
I've drunk well more than that before. It's just a bad hangover. Give him a good slap. He's obviously wanting you to run after him today.
#15
yeah you would def kow if you have alcohol poisoning - he is just trying to make himself feel better for having a bad hangover!

tell him to man up!!
#16
-10 for a poor attempt to get the sympathy vote!
#17
Celticsun
He's probably dehydrated, water lots of and a sports drink should bring his electrolytes back up.

Failing that a Maccy Ds should fix him.


Yep - sports drink to bring electrolytes up and a Maccy D to bring everything else up! :-D
#18
I was admitted to hospital once with suspected alcohol poisoning and turned out I was pregnant, I really hope it's not the same for your OH:w00t:
banned#19
Alcohol is a poison so any amount is alcohol poisoning
#20
you cant get alcohol poisoning from breakfast surely!!
#21
isn't it just like a man... stub their toe and suddenly they think they got gangrene and they're dying

seriously though unless he has some kind of medical condition such as diabetes where he shouldn't be drinking all that much due to his health, he'll be right as rain in a few days unless he's been given a "nasty" drink of some kind.

go see the GP if you are at all worried x x
#22
Alcohol Poisoning is difficult do. If you drink to fast your body will make you vomit it up and too slow and your body processes it and if need be lessen functions to other parts of your body. When you liver can't process the alcohol any longer your kidneys will try and cover the job. They are not designed for this job and will hurt lots.
I think he just has a hangover, just drink some water and if need be buy some diarrhea powders which will help get his body back in balance.
banned#23
"Internet, I am concerned that I may have poisoned myself. Can you help?

I need to know if I should ask random, unqualified people on the internet or seek professional help. It's a difficult decision, please help me."
#24
DanJackson
"Internet, I am concerned that I may have poisoned myself. Can you help?

I need to know if I should ask random, unqualified people on the internet or seek professional help. It's a difficult decision, please help me."


lol, have to set you up as an agony aunt!
#25
DanJackson
"Internet, I am concerned that I may have poisoned myself. Can you help?

I need to know if I should ask random, unqualified people on the internet or seek professional help. It's a difficult decision, please help me."


Was expecting somebody to post the sarcastic response. You've been hiding yourself away Dan we've the amusing comments.

unqualified- Experience is the ultimate qualification, not a good thing in this instance.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!