This may have been posted up previously I have done a basic search and not found anything so please do not stone me for my attempts of creating a pointer for Amazon Prime members.
A question that I used to ask myself often was how do I find out how much amazon promotional credit do I have? (this credit is awarded to those that are prime members and do not want next day delivery but are ready to wait for an item)
The easiest way to find out is to:-
1. jump onto your computer and log into your amazon account
2. at the top of the page next to the search box is a list of different departments click on to the digital music option or link attached if it still works
3. now type in any artist (e.g. tom jones) and click on search
4. on the search results page click onto any of the mp3 albums listed
5. on the product listing page, you will see an option under the buy button for more options
6. click onto this link and you will see an option to Add gift card or promotion code, now click onto this link.
7. A small pop up will now appear listing two items
a. The balance left in any vouchers you may have (not what we are looking for)
b. An amazon music balance (this is the promotional credit value accrued which has been awarded to you for accepting a slower delivery)
Hope this helps people out there, yes, it is a long-winded process but at least people will know what they have available.