1) The spanish Eurovision entry in 1986 entitled La La La contained how many la`s?
2) How many years in prison did the 12 members of the Great Train Robbery gang get between them in 1964?
3) Which is the largest country in the world with only one time zone?
4) Which two footall teams always play in a 2-5-3 formation?
5) Who was the first American actor to be nominated for Emmy Awards for portraying the same character on 3 different shows?
6) In which Clint Eastwood film was the catchphrase `Go ahead, make my day` first used?
7) Name four race courses in the UK that don`t have any of letters from the word `race` in their name?
8) What can`t rats do that make them very vulnerable to poison?
9) Still in use today, which country`s flag is the oldest in the world?
10) How many different scoring areas are there on a standard dart board?