In Frustration with BT, spending over an hour trying to report what I think is a problem with their webpage,and getting no-where.
The final insult being the BT "technical chap" giving me a madeup/fake reference number....
Well here goes.
Anyone feel free to confirm this? Is this Normal??
1) Go to google
2) type BT.com
3) select "Your Account" from the results window
4) Click on "Change your plan" or "Change /add calling features"
5) Again Click on "Change your plan" or "Change /add calling Feaures" on the next page
6)Enter your Phone Number - OH did you enter some one elses By Mistake ??? LOL
7) enter postcode, if you nt know it BT will even help you out with that :-)
8) Dont forget their unbreakable security check tick box "I Confirm I am the Account Holder"
9) now you're able to make changes to someone elses account. Order services they certainly did not request.
Does this sound correct to any of you fine readers?
I Dont think so. Surely this in breach of some UK data protection Law?
I Tried contacting Ofcom but they're closed tll 8.30 am 2moro
OK Rant over
Interested to see your comments