anyone know ? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

anyone know ?

darts*bear Avatar
7y, 3m agoPosted 7 years, 3 months ago
anyone know what that make up is called that covers birth marks, my friend has a small one on her cheak and i saw it on qvc but cant remeber what is called ?
darts*bear Avatar
7y, 3m agoPosted 7 years, 3 months ago

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
1 Like #1
Is it True (Tru?) Colour? Sure I show an infomercial for it the other day
1 Like #3
Or Dermablend is the most well known
many thanks all, rep added.
tell her to not bother covering it up.
Be happy in the skin you are in.
Bet she's gorgeous.
Veil Cover cream
my GP give it to me for my scar. i think they are petty good, they have many colours to choice from, or mix two colour to get perfect match. it's waterproof too, you can going to swimming without problem..

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!