Anyone know the name of this from IKEA? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Anyone know the name of this from IKEA?

borgax Avatar
5y, 10m agoPosted 5 years, 10 months ago
Seen one of these sell on Ebay couple of times recently, but haven't managed to win either time!
I want to search for it elsewhere but i don't know the official name for it, and believe it's a discontinued range.
Otherwise does anyone know of any for sale or any very similar?

Other Links From IKEA:
borgax Avatar
5y, 10m agoPosted 5 years, 10 months ago

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
2 Likes #1
Thanks, i was messing around trying to get it to show with no luck.
looks like a Fred to me.
and img tags dont work in OPs
[ img ] www [ / img ]
(without the spaces)

Edited By: nebno6 on Mar 16, 2011 03:00: yoyoyo
Looks a little bit like this:

Kitchen island

Look for 'kitchen dresser' or 'kitchen side table'. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Edited By: sickly sweet on Mar 16, 2011 03:08: edit
a friend has the wardrobe and blanket chest they did in this style. Shame it stopped .
Thanks for all the help.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!