I ordered GTA from Gameplay.co.uk, and got an email from Game.co.uk saying :
Thank you for pre-ordering Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360 from GAME.co.uk!
The codes you will need to access your LIVE Points and Gamerpics are:
Xbox LIVE Points:CODE REMOVED
GTA Gamerpics: CODE REMOVED
To get hold of your Xbox Live Points and GTA Gamerpics please follow these
First youll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership. If you already have an Xbox LIVE
membership, skip to Step 4.
1. Connect Xbox 360® to a broadband Internet connection.
2. Press the Xbox® Guide button and, in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE Silver account.
4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code,
Thanks again for ordering Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360 from GAME.co.uk!
I wasn't expecting anything extra - have they sent this out by mistake, or are the two companies related ??