Hi all - looking for some advice on the best wireless multi-function printer to get. My main requirements are:
- Must be wireless
- Must copy & scan (but not so bothered about fax)
- Mostly for printing text but will use for occasional photos
- Must be cheapish to run i.e. cheap cartridges
- I would ideally like duplex
- I would ideally like ADF
- I don't want to spend more than circa £150
My shortlist so far is:
- Canon Pixma MX870 £199 does everything I want but is a bit pricey and not out yet (maybe there will be some deals around when it's launched)
- Canon Pixma MP560 doesn't have ADF or Fax but Amazon were doing them a while ago for circa £90 so for £100 difference I can live without them
- Epson Stylus SX610 FW £135, doesn't have duplex and I'm worried the quality of the prints and the build quality won't be as good as the others (I have owned Canons and Epsons before and the Canons were always better quality)
- HP Officejet Pro 8500 £120 ish (inc the £60 cashback HP are doing at the moment). does everything I want but the cartridges are expensive.
Any thoughts, views from the HUKD community much appreciated.