The other day, while I was sleeping, I accidentally threw my Blackberry....
Phone was working the following day, put it on charge at night and in the morning the battery was almost dead.
Came back from out and phone battery was dead. When I turned phone on, the screen wouldn't respond, and after a minute or so I would get the message "Battery drained - handheld shutting off".
Then, several days ago, when I tried charging it again by mains, their was suddenly life. Got to two blocks and stopped charging.
Had to remove charger and re-insert into phone and phone was charging intermittently, on and off again and again. However, the screen WAS responding this time!
I've also tried a different mains charger and the USB cable, same problem...
Any ideas on what the problem could be? Sometimes it doesn't charge at all! I've ordered an external battery charger as a temporary solution but is there any way I can fix it permanently?
Any help GREATLY appreciated!