1. Anthony, Barbara, Dave, Denise, Jim and Norma make up which famous family on British TV?
2. The second series of which British TV comedy featured a deadly epidemic of nosebleeds?
3. Who was the general manager of the Slough branch of a paper merchants company called Wernham-Hogg?
4. In the fourth and final series of Blackadder, how does the title character meet his death?
5. In which 1980s sitcom did a violent punk rocker, a pompous anarchist and a long-suffering hippie share a student house in North London?
6. What was the name of the ship's original computer in the TV show Red Dwarf?
7. In which town is the Phoenix Club in the TV show Peter Kays Phoenix Nights?
8. Which Monty Python actor played the character with the catchphrase "Nudge, nudge, say no more"?
9. This Wheels On Fire was the theme tune to which sitcom?
10. What were the first names of Mr. and Mrs. Brittas in The Brittas Empire?