Just got bt broadband installed and was a nightmare,
1) ordered on Tuesday 12th for installation / activation on Wednesday 20th
2) Got pack delivered on wednesday morning but line not activated but had acticated payment
3) thursday bt can't work out why
4) Friday, bt find out there is no line into property
5) Engineer calls our place this morning and finds there is no line, and bt hadn't followed procedure of checking line before taking payment.
6) Engineer books another engineer to come out next week to install line.
7) At 4pm we get call from a bt supervisor and he said previous engineer was supposed to install the line and they were on way to do it.
8) Supervisor turns up and works his knackers off to get line in before 6
Basically the first engineer didn't want to do the work, it's been a right pain to get everything sorted but I am now online woooooooo!
The supervisor was a real gem!