Buy an Xbox360 now or wait.... - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Buy an Xbox360 now or wait....

jimpom23 Avatar
9y, 9m agoPosted 9 years, 9 months ago
I have been thinking about this for a while and now have 5 great games I got from here (thanks!)

My question is should I get a 360 now or wait because of any price drop or more importantly a V2 - rumoured to be black with larger HDD and HDMI slot.

The deal I have my eye on at the moment is

I'm not bothered about a price drop in more than 3 months as I'd rather spend a bit more now and have it for that time. However, I would wait longer if a V2 is due - word is that if any price drop or V2 was due it would have been announced at the Gamers Development Conference this week but not a peep which makes me think neither is on the horizon and that I should take the plunge?

What to do!
jimpom23 Avatar
9y, 9m agoPosted 9 years, 9 months ago

All Comments

(1) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Buy it now, the "new xbox" if it ever does materialise won't be in the next 3 months IMHO

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!