Cable help - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Cable help

saxo_appeal Avatar
9y, 7m agoPosted 9 years, 7 months ago
What is the cable called that goes from the back of your destop pc to the monitor?

I know one of the ends has a like kettle plug adapter
saxo_appeal Avatar
9y, 7m agoPosted 9 years, 7 months ago

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Mains IEC Lead...

Male to Female at a guess.

You don't have to use that option, you can just get a Mains IEC Lead and skip running through the tower.
if it's got a kettle type plug then it's the mains lead
If it's the other cable then it's a VGA lead.
Do you mean this one?
right ill try and find more info on this lol, the girl imasking for is not here but im sure its that one foxy
I'd assume that the VGA lead is being referred to, since it's from the PC to the monitor (as the monitor and PC have seperate power cables) - if it looks like this:
Then it is indeed a VGA lead.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!