1) Select a coloured square without a number on it i.e. red or black. It doesnt matter which. For the purpose of this explanation lets say you choose Red.
2) Place the smallest bet the table will allow (normally £1) on red.
3) If the ball lands on Black double your bet to £2, keeping your money on Red.
4) Double your bet each time you lose, i.e. £1, £2, £4 until the ball lands back on Red.
5) When it lands on red start again with £1 back on red
Everytime you get the colour correct you win £1, ive been trying it on play money casinos, ive been winning £30-£40 in half an hour.
What i was thinking as long as you have money to back yourself up is there anything that could go wrong ?
how likey is it to get like 10-11 of the same colour in a row meaning you have to put £256-£512 but apart from that i dont see anyproblems ??