Can you buy 'non aerosol' type furniture polish ? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Can you buy 'non aerosol' type furniture polish ?

wbmkk Avatar
5y, 9m agoPosted 5 years, 9 months ago
Recently saw a US programme in which somebody was dusting the house, with a spray bottle type of polish.

Don't think I have seen those here, but could be wrong.

Maybe a way to cut down on pollution
wbmkk Avatar
5y, 9m agoPosted 5 years, 9 months ago

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
If pollution bothers you, why bother with commercial cleaners?
You can get Pledge polish in one of those squirty bottles as I have some, I got it from a friend who has her own cleaning business, but I'm not quite sure where sells it I'm afraid :(
you can get mr muscle window and glass in a squirty..i use it on alkinds.
you can get all sorts of stuff in bottles or tubs.. If you wnt a polish use a bees wax or similar available from all good diy stores, such as b & q, home base etc. This is not a spray but rather a tub of the stuff. What is the reason for not wanting to use an aerosol, since they no longer use emit CFCs?

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!