Charity event. - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Charity event.

£0.00 @
We are organising a charity day at work for our maternity department but I want to do something myself...something i can get sponsored for. But have no ideas. Pls no skydiving suggestions as i cant do…
mamamia7 Avatar
7y, 2w agoPosted 7 years, 2 weeks ago
We are organising a charity day at work for our maternity department but I want to do something myself...something i can get sponsored for. But have no ideas. Pls no skydiving suggestions as i cant do heights..lol. Rep to helpers x
mamamia7 Avatar
7y, 2w agoPosted 7 years, 2 weeks ago
Options

All Comments

(9) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
That's why you skydive, Because you fear it, So yeah I recommend Skydiving or Bungee jumping, Conquer your fears and do something good. Good luck...!!!
#2
what about a cycle ride (long !) maybe from the maternity unit to the next nearest one - that way you could get it in the local papers etc ?

or organise a fun run ?

someone at work sat in a bath of cold beans outside the office for charity - he did it at lunch time so all the other office workers walked past and threw mony in a bucket -and got the local paper to come and take pics so he got more donations that way - could you do it outside your local supermarket on a saturday when they are busy?
#3
Sponsored waxing of all body hair
#4
You could have one of the men dress as a baby and you have to look after him all day. Just hope he dose not need a nappy change.
#5
how about running a book on how long you can stand on one leg for, which you'd have to do in a public place so it can be monitored (or something along those lines) people pay £1 to make a guess. Guesses could be in breakdowns of seconds, minutes and hours. the person who guesses the closest without going over wins 20% of the takings with the other 80% going to the charity
#6
how about an eating themed one, a certain price per item , eg:20p per ferrero rocher over a certain period of time????
or if watching the weight how about a weight loosing one eg:50p per 1lb lost over a certain period again x
what ever you choose , good luck!
#7
How about baking cakes and selling slices to colleagues for charity? We did this where I worked once, and sold to different departments etc.
suspended#8
Hi someone oh here the otherday with a rodeo bull thing for hire for fundraisers etc, tried finding it but cant now but there loads if you do internet search.

http://www.rodeobull.me.uk/
Sounds like fun!! :D
#9
I did a sky dive for make a wish foundation, best experience of my life, conquer your fears and go for it, good luck with whatever you decide

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Looking for Twitter login?
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!