I've got a few items I'm looking to buy as presents but low on money so I'm thinking whether I should wait until theres an offer on an item I'm after or to buy it now while I've got the chance as I don't want to disappoint anyone.
The items I'm after are:
1) BABY Born With Magic Potty
2) Elmo Live
3) Bakugan Starter / Battle Pack
4) Fisher-Price Digital Camera (Blue + Pink) - Unsure whether I should go for the 2008 updated version
5) In The Night Garden Upsy Daisy and Bed
6) A Few Original Rubiks Cubes
7) Whiz Kid Learning System
8) Transforming Wall-E & Eve
9) Leapfrog Tag Reader System (Any colour)
10) Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix
11) Dancing Teletubbies
12) Star Wars Clone Wars Trooper Helmet
13) High School Musical Got The Moves Dance Mat
Thats what I can remember off the top of my head, might be giving a few Wii's for presents but if I'm low on money and can find the above items on offer, may have to part with the Wii.
I'm just wondering would it be a good idea to wait until the middle of next month to see if any of the above items are on offer or would be a hit and miss thing. Are the items above going to be hard to get hold of as some of the people I'll be giving the presents to will want them at whatever cost and don't want to resort to eBay if the prices are inflated, would that be likely if they are hard to get hold of?
Also, are any items in the list above not worth getting and could it be replaced with a better item?
Thanks in advance