This is my first post so go easy on me please. lol
Have you claimed your Child Allowance?
Inland Revenue Tax Rebate
Millions of pounds are owed to UK parents and families.
The year before tax credits were introduced, there was a different allowance available which was never advertised by the Inland Revenue, now HMRC. You can still claim this £529 - £1,048 allowance.
IMPORTANT: Claims must be submitted by the 31st January 2009 deadline.
Ring Inland Revenue on 0845 3003949
You are eligible to claim £529 allowance if:
· You have a child born between 6th April 1986 and 5th April 2003.
· The child lived with you for all or part of 2002/2003.
· You worked and paid tax for all or part of 2002/2003. [Earned Over £6000]
You are eligible to claim £1,048 allowance if:
You can answer yes to the above questions and one of your children was born between 6th April 2002 and 5th April 2003.
· Making the claim does not affect your current or future working / child tax credits.
· Your marital status does not affect your claim. You may be eligible, if you were single, married or living with a partner.
· You or your partner has to have earned £6,000+ in the 2002/2003 tax year.
· If you have claimed the allowance back in 2002, you cannot claim it now.
· If your final tax code on your April 03 P60 ended in a H or a T, you have already had the allowance. (If you are not sure, please apply and IR will check it for you.)http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/11ctc.pdf