Cockroach Extermination Blows Up Thai restaurant - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
Expired

Cockroach Extermination Blows Up Thai restaurant

£0.00 @
PERTH, Australia - An overzealous attempt to rid a Thai restaurant of cockroaches sparked an explosion that blew the eatery apart, emergency services said today. Three men were hospitalized with bu…
MissPiggy Avatar
1d, 1y agoPosted 1 decade, 1 year ago
PERTH, Australia - An overzealous attempt to rid a Thai restaurant of cockroaches sparked an explosion that blew the eatery apart, emergency services said today.

Three men were hospitalized with burns after they set off 36 cockroach fumigation devices aerosol cans filled with chemicals which apparently exploded after their contents came into contact with an oven pilot light.

Duncraig fire station officer Kieran Cooper said the blast wrecked the restaurant.

John McMillan, manager of Western Australia state's fire investigations unit, said the huge blast lifted the roof off the Tamarind restaurant in the state capital, Perth.

"The restaurant owner has used the principle that if you use twice the soap, you get your hands twice as clean. He's just overdone it,'' McMillan said.

test
- acecatcher3
MissPiggy Avatar
1d, 1y agoPosted 1 decade, 1 year ago
Options

All Comments

(0) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:

No comments yet.

Be the first, enter your comment below.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!