Curtain holdbacks? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Curtain holdbacks?

ryouga Avatar
5y, 8m agoPosted 5 years, 8 months ago
In my living room both my desktop pc and plasma tv are side by side right in front of living room window so the curtains are awkward and I want to tidy them up either by curtain holdbacks or those bits of fabric(can someone tell me their name) that wrap around the curtain then go onto a normal hook.

I have a hook at each side of the wall where the curtains start.

Or does anyone know any other good method to tidy curtains?
ryouga Avatar
5y, 8m agoPosted 5 years, 8 months ago

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
there called tie backs, you can get them from B&Q, dunelm the range places like that.
As above,or Ebay or Wilkinsons.
As above,or Ebay or Wilkinsons.

I have a Wilkinsons around corner so thats lucky.

Any idea on price though as googling them it seems expensive!
Use dental floss. Or string. Or shoelaces.

Are those more within your budget?

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!