Thought of asking details about any advanced methods of storing/maintaining your CV?
The issues I'm encountering are
1. Word document -> When I''m updating, a copy needs to be updated and mailed everytime. Also Microsoft Office is not available at every place when required.
2. Open office document -> I'm having Open office in my system and hence the .doc extension is not always compatible especially tables/columns if I've done in Microsoft Office.. Also problems mentioned in (1) due to portability
3. Google docs -> This is also not compatible with (1) always. When I download into .doc the formatting get's odd or when i upload back to google docs, it looks awkward
4. PDF -> this is the best method of storing, but editing is tough and also not every agency/jobsite accepts pdf. Though at present I use PDF method
5. HTML -> I haven't tried, but would like to know and interoperability/conversion
If you guys know a better option or a good template which is compatible with OO and Microsoft Office with good interoperability, it would be very helpful..