Firstly if anyone knows if any good DIY forums for stuff like this please post em.
My setup: Sky Minidish with quad lnb which I might upgrade that to a octo lnb in future, 3 feeds going to two rooms, two to one room, 1 to another room leaving 1 spare.
I want want to use the one spare one lnb to put a digibox in another room, the dish is v near the room.
What I think I need:
- Long drill bit to get through the wall
- coax cable with sat type screw connections 5meters will do
- crimper possibly to add the sat screw ons?
- interior wall hole cover, to cover the hole in the wall
- outside tacs to nail the wire to the outside wall
anything else you can think of...
Also where can I get this stuff?