Do women get post menstrual tension (PMT)? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Do women get post menstrual tension (PMT)?

lumoruk Avatar
banned6y, 9m agoPosted 6 years, 9 months ago
I reckon my wife has it.
lumoruk Avatar
banned6y, 9m agoPosted 6 years, 9 months ago
Options

All Comments

(16) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
women do NOT need an excuse to be unreasonable m8:whistling:
banned#2
I'm fairly sure blokes don't get it
#3
Yes. Pre- post- and during!
#4
chesso
Yes. Pre- post- and during!


and everything in between!
banned#5
TFSMT

(Twenty-Four-Seven-Menstrual-Tension)
1 Like #6
loupomm
and everything in between!

:giggle:
That as well.:thumbsup:
#7
PMT = Permanent Menstrual Tension
#8
jellybaby22
^^^^ this

Im unreasonable 99% of the time...the other 1% I am building up to being unreasonable....and its caused by my OH 100 % of the time :-D


Completely me!!
#9
Sherry helps........ It doesn't stop the moods, it helps me absorb them :whistling:
banned#10
lol i'll never marry the moody ones... i guess that's why i'm not married :lol:
#11
Nah, it's called a 'mood'.
banned#12
All I did was point out the impracticality of having floating shelves in place of a TV cabinet. The Sky box would stick out over the edge and cables would be everywhere. Now she wants a divorce.
#13
barky
women do NOT need an excuse to be unreasonable m8:whistling:


very true, but my hubbys mate says there is only one week when is g/f is normal, as she is moody the week before during and after! lol made me laugh, I was very hormonal during pregnancy but not normally no. I am quite unreasonable normally though so maybe mine lasts all month and my hubby is just used to it:thinking: hmmm not sure:whistling:
banned#14
bykergrove
lol i'll never marry the moody ones... i guess that's why i'm not married :lol:


I am happy all the time :p
#15
No Womb No Opinion
1 Like #16
lumoruk
I reckon my wife has it.


I don't. I reckon you just irritate her.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!