Does anyone have any advice on how to upgrade a week early? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Does anyone have any advice on how to upgrade a week early?

Bajillions Avatar
banned8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago
My phone has given up on me, im not due to upgrade with t-mobile until the 23rd of july, do you think theres anyway they would let me upgrade early? I really need a new phone
Bajillions Avatar
banned8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago
Options

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
banned#1
defnately mate... call em up!
#2
Might be a crime to suggest it, but if you can, at all poss live without it for a week, (oh the shame lol) then you'll get a better deal if you can wait.
And, whatever you do, don't tell them you're phone is bust, cos they then have you over a barrel.
If you have a week left, i'd pac code them and see what they offer......
banned#3
boydent999;2516834
Might be a crime to suggest it, but if you can, at all poss live without it for a week, (oh the shame lol) then you'll get a better deal if you can wait.
And, whatever you do, don't tell them you're phone is bust, cos they then have you over a barrel.
If you have a week left, i'd pac code them and see what they offer......


You are entitled to give 30 days notice to cancel so since that has passed, the OP can phone now anyway.

If he calls and asks for a PAC, he will be asked why he wants to leave and can give some story about found a better deal elsewhere (which wouldnt be a lie - 'cos there will be loads around. Probably an idea to have one up his sleave!)

He will then be put through to retentions, who will try to offer a better deal. Dont accept the first one.... keep haggling. You may get lucky and if you are happy with the offer, will get the phone sent straight away.
banned#4
my contract isnt actually up until the 23rd of august thats the problem, i can upgrade as of the 23rd july
#5
Id probably just go elsewhere and get a deal that suits me. You can always port your number across in 10 days or so.

Checkout

http://www.quidco.com/orange/ for £150 cashback

http://www.quidco.com/?search=vodafone for £130 cashback

You also should checkout the three deal with 1100 mins or texts for £20 per month plus £30 extra for refer a mate and £62 quidco

http://www.quidco.com/3-mobile/
#6
guv;2516901
You are entitled to give 30 days notice to cancel so since that has passed, the OP can phone now anyway.

If he calls and asks for a PAC, he will be asked why he wants to leave and can give some story about found a better deal elsewhere (which wouldnt be a lie - 'cos there will be loads around. Probably an idea to have one up his sleave!)

He will then be put through to retentions, who will try to offer a better deal. Dont accept the first one.... keep haggling. You may get lucky and if you are happy with the offer, will get the phone sent straight away.

Bajillions;2516936
my contract isnt actually up until the 23rd of august thats the problem, i can upgrade as of the 23rd july
Oi, Guv, based on the new info, wanna gimme an apology, change your comment like? :p seems the OP HASN'T passed up on the 30 days.....
banned#7
boydent999;2518053
Oi, Guv, based on the new info, wanna gimme an apology, change your comment like? :p seems the OP HASN'T passed up on the 30 days.....


Ha ha... On yer bike! Not my fault he put in duff info!:p

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!