Does such a thing exist ? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Does such a thing exist ?

kronas Avatar
6y, 8m agoPosted 6 years, 8 months ago
hello all, does an item exist which is an adapter to connect two hdmi devices to one port on a tv ?

kind regards
kronas Avatar
6y, 8m agoPosted 6 years, 8 months ago

All Comments

(11) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Yup, I have one. Sitting around gathering dust. 3 to one though.
i think there is its a hdmi splitter
Might be worth a punt.
Don't use one as it messes with your picture (so i'm told).
too late to say no ?

i know it does though
i've got a neet 3 into 1 auto switched - cost about 15 quid and it's superb, no loss of picture and just changes to the last switched on item (or you can push as wee button to switch manually). No loss in picture quality....
thanks everybody anyone recommend one they have used and have had damn good results!
I use this joytech one and it works great. No messing with picture, three switchers but it is manual switch although comes with a remote :)

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!