Hi, I'm on a Dotmobile contract which has 8 months left to run (18 month contract). As you may or may not be aware, Dotmobile have recently gone into administration and I do not want to continue with this contract, but was wondering if anyone knew if I had a way to get out of it? This is what Dotmobile are saying:
1. DOT was placed into administration on 18th March but this will not affect the use of your mobile phone. You do not need to take any action at this stage.
2. Vodafone, who are the providers of your airtime service contract, have reached agreement with the administrator to ensure there is no interruption to the airtime services available to you.
3. Your contract of service remains unaffected.
4. DOT will continue to invoice and collect payments in the normal way.
5. The website is temporarily unable to process upgrades, but if you would like a new handset please contact DOT via email in the normal way, who will be pleased to take care of your requirements.
6. We will contact you shortly with more information
I have a feeling that because they are saying that as their service remains unaffected they are not breaking any clauses in the contract? Any ideas?