Electric Plug socket surrounds - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Electric Plug socket surrounds

poolielad Avatar
7y, 2m agoPosted 7 years, 2 months ago
Them surrounds what go round your plug socket and light sockets........ As anyone got any idea what they are called and where can I get them???? I have tried B&Q and Focus....
poolielad Avatar
7y, 2m agoPosted 7 years, 2 months ago

All Comments

(8) Jump to unreadPost a comment
ebay 370274478465
Did that google thing, one way of selling your stuff I suppose

item number 130338595280

It would be simple if that was what I was looking for!!!!!!\\

I amlooking for the decorative surround what goes around them...
First answer takes you to the answerbank, first answer on there takes you to where some are and what they are called.
Still simple.:?

Sorry, I should of been more specific, I want the double socket ones.....:oops:
Part No. 8805 and 8806?:?

are they not called fingerplates

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!