I have an electrical fault of some sort with a dishwasher. Simply put, when I open the dishwasher and run something under the tap and I tough the metal casing on the inside of the dishwasher I get a a shock. However if i touch the metal on the inside of the dishwasher with wet hands it is fine, likewise when I run something under the tap its OK. Its only when I have running water on one hand and touching the dishwasher with the other that I get the shock. The dishwasher is new.
Thanks to anyone who can help as this is getting shocking!!!