1) Which actor, who died on April 5th 2008, was originally considered for the role of Chief Brody in the 1975 film Jaws?
2) Who was the first American actor to be nominated for Emmy Awards for portraying the same character on 3 different shows?
3) In the three Bourne films starring Matt Damon what is Bourne`s first name?
4) What were the first names of Riggs and Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon films?
5) What type of animal is at the centre of the film Racing Stripes?
6) Who played the role of Mr Freeze in the film Batman And Robin?
7) Which Carry On star died on the stage of the Sunderland Empire in 1976?
8) In which film did the song White Christmas first feature?
9) Which TV character has sisters called Daisy and Rose?
10) What are the first names of the twin girls in Bart`s class in The Simpsons?
11) Which character has been played by Robert Donat, Kenneth More and Robert Powell in three versions of a British movie?
12) In Stingray, what were the character names of the two female puppets?
13) Who were the two voice artists of the cartoon characters Dangermouse and his sidekick Penfold?
14) In which Clint Eastwood film was the catchphrase `Go ahead, make my day` first used?
15) Which film featured a parrot called Polynesia?
16) In the TV show The Simpsons, how is the character of Robert Terwilliger normally known?
17) If Scott is 1, Virgil is 2 and Alan is 3, who are 4 and 5?
18) In which city is the film Trainspotting set?
19) Who directed the 1976 film Taxi Driver?
20) What is the name of the character played by Robert de Niro in the 1976 film Taxi Driver?