I have just ordered the following phone from DuckMagic's Excellent thread:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38440http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38440
I have a few questions as I have never bought anything like this before:
1) It said something about 3 months "free" insurance, I am guessing that they will start charging me for something I don't want after this time? Is there anything I need to do?
Please be aware that if you have selected the 3 months free insurance your details will be passed on to New Technology Insurance, our preferred mobile phone insurance provider.
This policy insures your handset against theft, airtime abuse and accidental damage.
2) I am currently on O2, but this contract was on Orange, is there anyway possible for me to keep my phone number?
3) The cashback thing, it said something about £64 and £111. I read through it and it said 6, 8, 10 and 12 months, I guess that they charge my bank account this and then I need to send them back at these times? What if they get lost in the post when coming to me?
4) Have I missed anything out? And extra advice would be much appreciated, like a timeline or something? Do I need to send it back to them next day?
5) If they close down in the contract time? Does this mean I'm going to be screwed over? Is the contract with them or Orange themselves?
Thanks to the whole forum for their help with all the deals and everything so far. I'm sure this thread will help others out in the same position as I.
Any advice would be much appreciated.