After a long time in development (7 years) the Nameless Mod has finally been released, and appears to be taking the internet world by storm despite it being based on an Internet forum idea.
* An imaginative new setting unlike any game you've played before (yet very familiar to any netizen).
* 59 levels of gameplay plus a new training mission, 6 intro and endgame cinematics, and three secret bonus maps!
* 20 original new weapons, many of which are unique and may only be acquired once through the game.
* Several unique pre-modded versions of original Deus Ex weaponry to be stolen from particular characters upon defeating them.
* The ability to fight with your bare hands, or to make use of several different gloves to augment your furious blows.
* A weapon shop where you can buy original DX weapons, equipment, and ammunition.
* Hundreds of emails, books, newspapers, notepads, and datacubes.
* Multipage info-devices allow for many pages per book or datacube for the really inquisitive player.
* Over 100 entirely new character skins and many more combinations of old skins!
* Actual nanoaugmented enemies. You can view their augmentations with the Targetting aug and disable them with EMP attacks.
* More customization: Choose between two different character models, 5 different faces for each, and eyewear!
* A ton of new decorations and items.
* Two parallel story arcs, that branch early in the game, and plenty of side-missions.
* An almost ridiculously responsive story with a detailed denouement at the end.
* Choice and consequence: Major characters will remember if you knock them out.
* A script of 200,000 words of dialogue, monologue, infolink messages, and AI barks.
* More than 13,000 fully recorded lines of very high quality.
* Eye-pleasing graphical detail with HDTP support!
* New high-quality ogg music for every level (over 100 tracks!).
* A myriad of secrets, easter eggs, and little details to encourage replaying.
* Goals will be updated as you progress through the missions.
* Greater implementation of difficulty levels: Enemies and pickups will depend on your chosen difficulty.http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-nameless-mod/downloads