After unloading my bag tonight I realised I'm a muggers dream come true.
What items of gadgetry must you always bring along for the ride?
For me -
1. Mobile (HTC Hermes WM6.5 & big battery - obviously used for calls/texts/etc but also for getting the next gadget online via 3g
2. Laptop (currently my little 7" Acer netbook with a big battery + car charger, this thing has taken over my computing life on the move)
3. GPS (large widescreen satnav running TomTom, iGo)
4. Nintendo DS (with 8GB MicroSD full of games, can never get bored)
5. iPod (5.5g video for music & the odd bit of mp4age)
6. 8gb USB flash drive - I keep the files needed to repairing systems yada yada on here, screw DVD/CDRs in 2009
Stuff that often comes out with me -
1. Degen FM receiver (rebranded eton e5 for long distance listening when I'm in a new area with time to burn)
2. PSP (running all the emus under the sun)
3. More than 1 laptop (you never know, right?)
4. More than 1 phone
...well that's what I remember.
What's in your bag?
Edit: I hear xbecky07x likes to bring her special DealExtreme 'masagers' out with her, one for every occasion.