GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, youre It.
2. Hide and go pee
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE:
1. You sell your home heating system at a car boot sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You dont care where your spouse goes, just as long as you dont have to go along.
3. Getting a little action means I dont need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!!
Thoughts for the weekend
Wouldnt it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press Ctr Alt Delete and startall over?
Just remember, if the world didnt suck, wed all fall off.
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
But Most Of All, Remember !
A Good Friend Is Like A Good Bra Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!