Green Audio Cable - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Green Audio Cable

vir3us Avatar
6y, 3m agoPosted 6 years, 3 months ago
Im after one of these cables. Its green both ends, 3.5mm i think, and is used to connect my pc to my tv. Is it a headphone cable? cant seem to find one to buy. Either from amazon or maybe maplin. Cheers
vir3us Avatar
6y, 3m agoPosted 6 years, 3 months ago

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
they're called aux cables
ebay it. they are very very cheap.
what length you looking for?
yep thats the same one in 1.2 metres and it is very cheap!
Ordered this one instead as the other one might be to short. Cheers guys

Edited By: vir3us on Aug 31, 2010 14:19: Wrong url
Does your TV use 3.5mm input or does it require red and white rca audio connectors on one end?
It has headphone socket and pc/dvi audio in both 3.5mm

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!