Heads-up for morethan customers - 16.75% off at the Hut - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Heads-up for morethan customers - 16.75% off at the Hut

£0.00 @
Thought I was best to post this in misc rather than deals, as its only for morethan customers (if it needs to go in deals though, let me know) If you go to the Hut via the more4me link on the moret… Read More
midlandscomics Avatar
8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago
Thought I was best to post this in misc rather than deals, as its only for morethan customers (if it needs to go in deals though, let me know)

If you go to the Hut via the more4me link on the morethan site (http://more4me.morethan.com/) its showing up as a 19% discount rather than the usual 10%.

I think it's because they are automatically giving 10% off on CDs/DVDs/Games anyway (the more than discount doesn't usually work when they have the 10% off vouchers), so is giving 10% off, and then 10% off the remaining 90% :thumbsup:
midlandscomics Avatar
8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago
Options

All Comments

(9) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
How you go about getting the 19% discount has now changed slightly....

Go to the Hut site (not via the morethan link) and add the items to your basket, and apply the 'newlook10' code to get 10% off.

Then go to the site via the morethan link, and you should find the items still in your basket at 10% off. If you then view basket and add one to the quanitity of one of the items (this triggers the morethan discount) then remove that extra item straight away, you should no have the 19% off :)
#2
This should work again today (from midday), if you use the 'MOVIE10' discount code for 10% off Blu Rays and DVDs :thumsup:
#3
where do we put the codes in. didnt want to confirm order, just incase that was the last page
#4
hairy26
where do we put the codes in. didnt want to confirm order, just incase that was the last page


If you go to view basket, there should be a box below the total price to enter the code :)
#5
found it, cheers for that :thumbsup:
#6
Worked a treat! :thumbsup:

Cheers!
#7
searched moret than but cant find link???
#8
hairy26
searched moret than but cant find link???


http://more4me.morethan.com/
#9
This should be back on tomorrow, with the 10% off code posted here

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/476969/10-off-20-for-all-walkabout-boomera/showthread.php?t=476969

giving a 16.75% total discount

Go to the Hut site (not via the morethan link) and add the items to your basket, and apply the new code to get 10% off.

Then go to the site via the morethan link, and you should find the items still in your basket at 10% off. If you then view basket and add one to the quanitity of one of the items (this triggers the morethan discount) then remove that extra item straight away, you should now have the 16.75% off :thumbusp:

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!